vinyl

Tuesday, 8 March 2016

Screenshots taken of episode 2, “Vinyl” from HBO
Alright. It's nothing new that I really like watching tv series and honestly, I probably should slow down a bit and focus more on other things but, man, I cannot. I'm in love with this show.

"Vinyl is an American period drama television series created by Mick Jagger, Martin Scorsese, Rich Cohen and Terence Winter. The series stars Bobby Cannavale as Richie Finestra, a record executive in the 1970s." says Wikipedia.

And what can I say about it? Well, if you're anything like me (a big fan of rock and roll and couldn't see my life without it), you will love Vinyl. Trust me on this one.

It takes place in the 70's, it's all about the music industry at that time (in the United States) and don't even get me started on the soundtrack because, as you can probably guess, it's amazing.

They invite artists to cover good old songs like "Yesterday Once More" from The Carpenters interpreted by Aime Mann, for example. Or "Run Run Run" from The Velvet Underground that appears on the show, but with a version interpreted by Julian Casablancas (that I'm a big fan of by the way).

I don't know, man. I really like this show and I'm starting episode 3 right now.

Rock on! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment