iggy pop

Monday, 14 March 2016

Via Tumblr
I know I've been posting a lot about him but I have exciting news - He's coming.

Iggy Pop was just confirmed to perform in Lisbon, on 15th of July.

As you can probably imagine, I am beyond pleased and already counting the days. Even though he's coming solo (Josh, Dean and Matt won't come), I am really happy to see him again. Yes, again.

It was the 7th of July, 2011. I saw Foo Fighters, Iggy Pop, My Chemical Romance (my favourite band back then) and a few more.

It was an amazing rock and roll night, but at that time I didn't enjoy Iggy's music as I do now, so... It's gonna be good.

Also, with this news, I'm still hoping that TLSP will be confirmed as well. I don't know where, but wherever they'll go, I'll follow.

I'm going to emerge on some more rock and roll, watch episode five of Vinyl and then go to sleep.

Goodnight and, again, rock on!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment