sloom

Thursday, 25 February 2016

«The sea said goodbye to the shore, so the sun wouldn't notice» - Of Monsters and Men, Sloom


On February 21st I went for a walk to the beach with my boyfriend since it was the last day of my 1 month college break and I wanted to enjoy my last hours of holidays with good company and the weather was good; It was warm and the sky deep blue when we got there but then... Everything went grey. The wind began to blow stronger and everything changed so quickly. Hopefully not a sign.

Today is Thursday and my classes started three days ago, on Monday. I changed my class and teachers; everything's different now and I really hope... For the best. Last semester was not easy but I managed to go through it and this time I'll be more prepared, stronger and wiser - I got this.

Oh and by the way, "Sloom" is one of my favorites songs to sing and play on the guitar and I don't know why I never recorded a cover of it. Maybe I'll do it someday. I love this band so much.

Anyways, I have to get ready and go to school. Have a good day!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment