london pt 6 - british museum, big ben & goodbye walk

Monday, 23 March 2015

On the last day, British Museum was our last museum stop. The place is huuuuge! We took more than 2 hours to see the whole thing but it was worth it; there were a lot of interesting bits there.



Again, I can't stop to admire the architecture of every place in London; I just love it so much. It's so acquainted, vintage, beautiful.


Can we just take a moment to appreciate these chinese canvas? I know they're small and simple, but somehow I was intrigued by what they represent.... of course, I had to snap them.

These gates though. Is that real gold? Because they certainly look like it. So shiny as well.

And we reached the end of this posts series, with a glorious close-up of Big Ben! I hope you enjoyed it and I'll be back soon, London! x

No comments:

Post a Comment